The Tiger 10K...

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I so want to run this race this year. Sadly I am fighting a really painful plantar fasciitis flare up right now, so traing for this is totally impossible at the moment.
Any other runners here?

0272E395-1003-41A2-BD5B-2B8D7776B098.jpeg

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I have that plantar fasciitis crap too. Sucks.
I thought I had a hairline fracture in my right heel where the arch goes into the heel. This level of pain first popped up after our half marathon in NOLA back in march. Lasted a few days then went away, started back up after a very leisurely 2M run 2 weeks ago, and the pain has gotten worse and worse since. I had my foot x-rayed Friday at work, no fracture or bone spur. Sent me home with prednisone for 2 weeks along with band stretches and frozen water bottle rolling.

LSUTiga

Public Relations
I thought I had a hairline fracture in my right heel where the arch goes into the heel. This level of pain first popped up after our half marathon in NOLA back in march. Lasted a few days then went away, started back up after a very leisurely 2M run 2 weeks ago, and the pain has gotten worse and worse since. I had my foot x-rayed Friday at work, no fracture or bone spur. Sent me home with prednisone for 2 weeks along with band stretches and frozen water bottle rolling.
I got a shot. Worked for a while but it's back. I walk a lot at work- or did. 5-9 miles a day. Work at a school with over 700 kids. Big campus.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I got a shot. Worked for a while but it's back. I walk a lot at work- or did. 5-9 miles a day. Work at a school with over 700 kids. Big campus.
I am an advanced clinical assistant (nurses bitch for short), while I work my way through nursing school. I average 10-12 miles a day on my feet. It has sucked to go to work the last few weeks, I hate walking right now.

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
I am an advanced clinical assistant (nurses bitch for short), while I work my way through nursing school. I average 10-12 miles a day on my feet. It has sucked to go to work the last few weeks, I hate walking right now.

Have you tried any kind of insert for your shoes?