Saints Thread

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
Huge weekend in Louisiana. Not only Tigers vs gumps but Sunday 6-1 Saints host the undefeated Rams.

Bengal B

Bad news. Dez Bryant suffered a torn Achilles on the last play of practice today. Out for the year.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Brees 18-20 214 yards 3 TD's in the first half. 35-7 at the half.
Saints routed the Bengals. I wish Dez wouldn't have gotten hurt, would've loved to see what he could do with Brees throwing to him. Not a fan of his but dude is a big and physical receiver.

Bengal B

Saints routed the Bengals. I wish Dez wouldn't have gotten hurt, would've loved to see what he could do with Brees throwing to him. Not a fan of his but dude is a big and physical receiver.

Since he only signed Wednesday the plan was for him to sit out today's game and be ready for the Eagles next week.

mctiger

Freshman
Saints placed Alex Anzelone on IR today. Didn't even see him get hurt. Good thing we traded for Alonso, but this season seems to have burst into a dumpster fire in an incredibly short time!

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Saints placed Alex Anzelone on IR today. Didn't even see him get hurt. Good thing we traded for Alonso, but this season seems to have burst into a dumpster fire in an incredibly short time!
We'll be lucky to finish the 1st half of the season 2-6.

Bengal B

We'll be lucky to finish the 1st half of the season 2-6.

Saints can beat Tampa, Jacksonville and Arizona. Can beat Dallas in the Dome if the defense shows up big time.

Let's see how Bridgewater plays after taking all the first team reps in practice knowing he will be the starter.

Need to get Taysom Hill invoked in 15-20 plays.

mctiger

Freshman
Saints can beat Tampa, Jacksonville and Arizona. Can beat Dallas in the Dome if the defense shows up big time.

Let's see how Bridgewater plays after taking all the first team reps in practice knowing he will be the starter.

Need to get Taysom Hill invoked in 15-20 plays.

I agree, but they may actually scale back Hill's PT, since he's now the number 2 qb. I hope not. Also hope the optimists who say the offense will now be tailored to Teddy's strengths know what they are talking about.

Keith Kirkwood to IR. No word on who they will replace him with, or any word on Tre'quan Smith's injury. Or Andrus Peat.

Bengal B

I agree, but they may actually scale back Hill's PT, since he's now the number 2 qb. I hope not. Also hope the optimists who say the offense will now be tailored to Teddy's strengths know what they are talking about.

Keith Kirkwood to IR. No word on who they will replace him with, or any word on Tre'quan Smith's injury. Or Andrus Peat.

The window is being slammed shut. Makes what happened in the last 2 years that much more soul crushing.

Bengal B

Tonight's win over Dallas is HUGE!!! If Drew Brees is going to be out from 6 to 8 games the hope was for Teddy Bridgewater to hold down the fort and win from 3 to 4 games and keep the Saints in the running. With the win tonight Bridgewater is 2-0, both against quality teams with Seattle on the road. Next 4 games are home vs Tampa, @Jaksonville, @Chicago and home vs Arizona. Only Chicago should be a big challenge and QB Mitch Trumisky left today's game with a shoulder injury. Then the bye week followed by home vs Atlanta when hopefully St Drew will be back in action.

And what can I say about the defense. Limited Ezekiel Elliot to 35 yards on 18 carries and kept the pressure on Dak Prescott all night. I have been critical of Marshon Lattimore but tonight he played his greatest game as a Saint, If Amari Cooper ever buys a snuggie he should name it Lattimore. And Vonn Bell was a total beast. 7 solo tackles, 3 assists and 2 forced fumbles and recoveries.

WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT

BLACK AND GOLD TO THE SUPERBOWL

Bengal B

3 in a row behind Teddy B. Saints 4-1 and on top of the NFC South. Brees has been throwing a nerf football.