POLL: LSU vs. Texas A&M Game Live Chat

Should We Open the Live Chat for the LSU vs. Aggie Game?

• Total voters

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Should We Open the Live Chat for the LSU vs. Aggie Game? Yes or No. Or is the Official Game thread enough?

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
I prefer game threads but I voted to keep chat open. Some people like them better. I don't post much during a gsme but with a thread you can look back through it when the game is over.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I'm good either way. I was just curious as to what y'all thought.

I originally thought having the Live Chat would bring people in, since they could chat with each other in real time. You know, have an element of member interaction the other forum didn't have. But it hasn't worked out as I had hoped so I may just stop using it.

kcal

transplanted tiger
I use IPTV so my stream lags a bit

game day thread is best for me

I find myself spending more time on the other forum arguing with the resident jackass and spending less here but will try to do better

cul2969

Redshirt
I use IPTV so my stream lags a bit

game day thread is best for me

I find myself spending more time on the other forum arguing with the resident jackass and spending less here but will try to do better
Yep, I'm usually streaming so I'm behind everyone else. I also like to go back thru the game thread and see what I missed.

Last edited:

lsu-i-like

Redshirt
Yep, I'm usually streaming so I'm behind everyone else. I also like to go back thru the game thread and see what I missed.
Same; I try to avoid game day because I don’t won’t a window into the future. I love the thought of game day chat, but I don’t want to with lag and social interactions with people in the living room.

If I were running the site I’d probably keep it; it’s a nice feature even if it isn’t being used much yet.