New Uniforms for MSST?

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
I'll bet the ESPN announcers/spotters won't like them. No names on the back of the jersey.

I don't like that either. Sometimes when a player makes a catch or a tackle and I don't know who it was I can find out when they turn their back to the camera and I can read their name on the back of the jersey.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I don't like that either. Sometimes when a player makes a catch or a tackle and I don't know who it was I can find out when they turn their back to the camera and I can read their name on the back of the jersey.
You better put a roster sheet together with all of the players' names and numbers for tomorrow night. :D

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I am interested in seeing how the helmets change from purple to gold. The meaning behind the uniforms is what really sold me on them tho.

LaSalleAve

Simple man with a complex plan
I am interested in seeing how the helmets change from purple to gold. The meaning behind the uniforms is what really sold me on them tho.

Right great story. Did you know that LSU’s original campus was right here in good ole pineville?

LaSalleAve

Simple man with a complex plan
I knew that. Then they moved to the pentagon complex on the grounds of the present day state capitol

Actually it was the school for deaf and dumb, then I think it was the pentagon. Unless that was the school for deaf and dumb or deaf and blind or whatever it was.

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
Actually it was the school for deaf and dumb, then I think it was the pentagon. Unless that was the school for deaf and dumb or deaf and blind or whatever it was.

Deaf &dumb school was off on the other side of Nicholson from the Pastimeva block or 2 down that street. They were called Louisiana School for the Deaf or LSD. They had a football team that always got beat by 60 or 70 points. Headlines like Southern Lab trips LSD 77-0.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Now that it’s been leaked, the pictures are getting better. I actually love this helmet.
F4A05169-F551-471D-BF33-4F104AA14FAF.jpeg