NBA & NHL Playoffs

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
I typically only watch the NBA during the playoffs. I like the Spurs and the Warriors. I'm pulling for Golden State to win it all.
I'm more of a hockey fan. I didn't know anything about hockey until I arrived at the Air Force Academy in 1972. I immediately took a liking to it.
As far as this years playoffs I'm pulling for the Warriors and the Bruins. How about you?

mancha

Freshman
I am replying to keep the love here.

I am done with Boston area titles so no, I am Blues all the way. Hey, they won their first two finals game ever so they win either way.

Warriors all the way. Mostly because fuck Drake and his antics. That should not be allowed.

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
I am replying to keep the love here.

I am done with Boston area titles so no, I am Blues all the way. Hey, they won their first two finals game ever so they win either way.

Warriors all the way. Mostly because fuck Drake and his antics. That should not be allowed.

The Warriors are screwed if Durant and Thompson don't come back. And Kevon Looney is lost for the rest of the series. Curry can't do it all. He had 47 last night but got little help frkm Green, Iguodala and the boogie man.