My PreGame drink...

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
So. My pre-Game and Game time drink combination for this weekend was a 6 pack of both #AbitaBrewing Pecan Ale and AndyGator. I’m trying to finish the last of each and i’m still feeling it. We won theaux so who cares. #GeauxTigers #BeatGawga #TigerBait

DAB48308-19D0-4DBE-BCF7-F0B9AC2E04DA.jpeg

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
So. My pre-Game and Game time drink combination for this weekend was a 6 pack of both #AbitaBrewing Pecan Ale and AndyGator. I’m trying to finish the last of each and i’m still feeling it. We won theaux so who cares. #GeauxTigers #BeatGawga #TigerBait

View attachment 80

I crushed a 12 pack of Miller High Life tall boys. Ran out so now I'm drinking Jim Beam.

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
That's usually what we drink, but I have a thing for Abita. Have you tried the Michelob Ultra Pure Gold? That stuff is even better than the regular Michelob Ultra.

I haven’t. I talked one of the gas stations owners into stocking Abita Light (my favorite beer), but i was the only one to buy any so he quit stocking it after a while. I don’t drink as much as I used to, though

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I haven’t. I talked one of the gas stations owners into stocking Abita Light (my favorite beer), but i was the only one to buy any so he quit stocking it after a while. I don’t drink as much as I used to, though
Yeh anymore I only drink a 6 or 12 pack on my weekend rotation off watching LSU football. I just don't recover as fast I used to, alcohol in excess doesn't agree with me anymore.

BAY0U BENGAL

Yeh anymore I only drink a 6 or 12 pack on my weekend rotation off watching LSU football. I just don't recover as fast I used to, alcohol in excess doesn't agree with me anymore.

I’ll probably get rocked on Coronas for the bama game, but I doubt I even buy any for that bullshit this year.

BAY0U BENGAL

I started to drink corona light with limes back in 07 because Sams was having killer sales all season, it seemed. But the same magic could never be duplicated. I’m gonna look for some abita light for 11/3

Bengal B

Got a 12 pack of Dos Equis. Go to drink one every time they show a Les Miles Dos Equis commercial.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Bengal B

I drank Coors when I first arrived in CO many years ago. The novelty quickly wore off. I don't drink a lot of beer these days. Typically when watching LSU football. I've grown to like MGD.

Coors was a big deal here in the 70's because the closest place to BR where you could buy it was Marble Falls, Texas, about 40 miles outside of Austin.