LSU vs. Florida Prediction Thread...

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
6ABD5042-380E-406F-A2D1-2E5D2BAAFF0D.jpeg Three days until #5 LSU goes into The Swamp to play #22 Florida. How do you see this game going?

I think the Tiger defense is going to clamp down on Franks early, I look for Delpit and Greedy to shut down there guys.

I think the offense will come out moving the ball, but I think both defenses will be fired up and hold things down fairly well the 1st half.

Florida has a good pass defense, but sort of UK they haven’t sen a passing game like LSU’s yet, and UK beat them. Their run defense is allowing a lot of yards, I think Brossett and Helaire get there’s.

LSU will win T.O.P. and field position. In the end I think LSU wins this game to the tune of 31-20.

#GeauxTigers
#GuckTheFators
#TigerBait
E213AC91-CFE0-471D-923A-61D43CF438F7.jpeg

Last edited:

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Being reported by Brooks Kubena (LSU writer) from The Advocate via twitter, this is the OL lineup for Saturday at Florida.

Orgeron lists starting line:

- LT Saahdiq Charles

- LG Hines/Campbell (hasn't made a decision yet)

- C Lloyd Cushenberry

- RG Damien Lewis

- RT Austin Deculus

TigerTap

Senior
17-14 LSU

Low score prediction, because it could be a Defensive battle.

Florida: Franks hasn't faced a group of DBs as good as Greedy & Delpit , Fulton, etc. We lead the SEC in INTs with 7. LSU transfer kicker has been nearly perfect. Florida is listed behind us at #11 in Passing. We are #6 in Rushing, while Florida is #9. Their Total Defense is listed as #2 in the SEC. We are listed #5.

QB Comparison:

Joe Burrow: 53% passing completion percentage. Burrow has thrown 6 TDs & 0 INTs. (1023 yards)

Feleipe Franks: 57% pass completion percentage. Franks has thrown 12 TDs & 3 INTs. (961 yards)

Intangables: Game is @Florida, and it's a day game...