LSU Basketball/Coach Wade story...

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Wade is essentially done at LSU.

What I am having a hard time understanding is this. If Wade did something ethically wrong or even illegal in the recruitment of Javonte Smart. Why is Wade basically fired and Smart being reinstated to the program after the powers that be spoke with the family?

If there was any wrong doing in the recruitment of Smart, games will eventually be vacated, the SEC Championship will be vacated, and anything "won" in post season will be vacated. Why was Wade cut loose, and why is Smart still with the program? If can't be cut both ways.

So after everything is said and done, the LSU Basketball program will be the real losers here... and Alleva once again is responsible for the mishandling of a major situation at LSU. The 2nd time in what, 3 seasons?

I think it's time Alleva moves on for greener pastures, or is euthanized all together... whatever gets him away from LSU Athletics.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
LSU’s reaponse to “Coach” Wade...

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_32a7d1c8-465f-11e9-93a4-534a6b66f261.html

Not that it matters.

If Wade paid to get Smart, again, games will be vacated... not just because Smart played in them, but because Wade coached all but the last game of the regular season.

If Wade was paid, every game in the SEC Tourney is vacated, and if LSU goes to the NCAA Tourney, all of those wins are vacated... all because Smart played.

So. I. Ask. Wtf is the big deal if you reinstate Wade and let him coach?