LSU Baseball/Basketball

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Apparently the sports world has it in for LSU Sports/Saints.

I think Alleva jumped the gun in order to try and save face in light of some sports writers trashing Wade and LSU. I think his suspension and/or firing should’ve waited until everything comes out and he’s either cleared or indicted.

If any wrong doing did occur, the LSU Basketball program will be vacating W’s regardless. Should’ve let him continue to coach.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Jaconte Smart is now out for the LSU/Vandy game. Alleva has really screwed the pooch on the Wade and now Smart issues.

A post in the comments from a LSU fan on an article (I couldn’t have said it any better myself).

Let him coach!!! Let him play. Play it out. If allegations are true, the damage has already been done. Let the NCAA have to vacate the wins and whatever accomplishments of another major program for the second time in a decade. EXPOSE THE CORRUPT SYSTEM!!! If the allegations are baseless, grab what you earned. FIRE ALLEVA- TODAY!!!!
#FreeWillWade #FreeJavonteSmart
#FireJoeAlleva

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
Apparently the sports world has it in for LSU Sports/Saints.

I think Alleva jumped the gun in order to try and save face in light of some sports writers trashing Wade and LSU. I think his suspension and/or firing should’ve waited until everything comes out and he’s either cleared or indicted.

If any wrong doing did occur, the LSU Basketball program will be vacating W’s regardless. Should’ve let him continue to coach.

Alleva is a spineless piece of shit. He should have waited until the results of the investigation were in before taking such drastic action.