LSU #2 AP Poll & #3 in Coaches Poll

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Wow!! That's surprising. But a nice surprise.
Honestly it's the way it should've been from Wk 1., or at minimum after Wk 2.

LSU is the only team in CFB to have wins over two Top 10's, and we'll have Auburn at home ranked #11 or better in two weeks. That'll be roughly 3 wins over Top 10's. Best resume in CFB.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
LSU will cover no problem. This is going to be an absolute ugly game. I’m guessing LSU scores 50+ and only allows <13.
Our leaders have got to step up and ensure that we focus on Miss St. and nothing else. Auburn & Alabama are the next 2 games after Miss St. Look ahead and we could get burned on the road.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Our leaders have got to step up and ensure that we focus on Miss St. and nothing else. Auburn & Alabama are the next 2 games after Miss St. Look ahead and we could get burned on the road.
Good thing is, we have a week off between the Auburn and Bama games to get healthy again. I'm sure Brady, Aranda, and O will have this team looking at MS State only this week.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
I’m not too worried about LSU looking ahead (see my post in the expectations thread). I do think we will have a little bit of a lull coming off Saturday’s emotional win. Mississippi State while just 3-3 still has some athletes on the roster. I just think they’re in a transition year still trying to find an identity and QB under Moorehead. I remember the Bama poster on the other board going on and on about how good a hire Moorehead was and that there wouldn’t be much of a drop off from Mullen.

Seems he’s been pretty quiet about that lately......

Last edited: