[Game Day Thread] #9 vs. #2 LSU, 2:30pm CBS

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
That Auburn D is wearing out... they're gassed. Can't keep up with Burrow, CEH and Co.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
We’ve done everything we can to lose this game.

Dumb penalties
Stuffed on 4th and 1 twice
Int inside their 5
Missed extra point
Muffed punt inside their redzone

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
This is what happens when you let shit hang around too long... and constantly commit stupid penalties all game long.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
Absolutely fucking pathetic all the way across the board. Absolutely fucking pathetic. I’m disgusted
You do realize we were playing the #9 team in the country and a bitter rival. Under those circumstances you don't always have your A game in all 3 phases of the game.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
You do realize we were playing the #9 team in the country and a bitter rival. Under those circumstances you don't always have your A game in all 3 phases of the game.
That #9 team is terrible, and had less than 80 yrds passing midway through the 4th Qtr. Yet somehow we allowed that shit to hang around all game long like they're world beaters. Auburn is a steaming pile of dog shit, they are terrible. They should've been down 21 early in this... twice stuffed out on 4th and 1 from the goal line? That shit won't cut it against the playoff teams.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
120 Penalty yards!

The officials were terrible across the board for both teams. The shots (3 of them) they took on Burrow. If that was Tua, shit.....I don’t wish any player harm but I would really like to see how the officials call it if Auburn does that to Tua. Auburn is dirty AF.

Then the play Auburn jumped off sides and the officials didn’t blow the whistle and let them get a hit on Burrow folding like a pretzel......it’s like they wanted to level the playing fields for Nov 9th. It’s pathetic and disgusting they can do this shit on national TV and get away with it and there is zero accountability.

The last 2 series of the game, our pass rush was being tackled by their o-line, no calls. But they're calling ticky tack bogus ass PI calls on Stingley to help Auburn keep the drive alive all while missing a blatant offensive PI on a push off by #18 on the one pass he actually caught.

Then after they help Auburn score and we get the ball and break one to seal it, of course, they call a bullshit holding call. Hands were inside.

SEC officiating is an absolute joke. It’s pathetic week in and week out and I have ZERO DOUBT it will be even worse in Tuscaloosa on the 9th. What’s the fucking point.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
That #9 team is terrible, and had less than 80 yrds passing midway through the 4th Qtr. Yet somehow we allowed that shit to hang around all game long like they're world beaters. Auburn is a steaming pile of dog shit, they are terrible. They should've been down 21 early in this... twice stuffed out on 4th and 1 from the goal line? That shit won't cut it against the playoff teams.

They may only return 5 or 6 starters next year. They have 9 senior starters on offense and 6 seniors on defense. Plus 2 of their juniors (Bryant and Coe) will most likely leave for the draft.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
They may only return 5 or 6 starters next year. They have 9 senior starters on offense and 6 seniors on defense. Plus 2 of their juniors (Bryant and Coe) will most likely leave for the draft.
The only thing Auburn is good at is defense, and that stops at the Dline. Their secondary is garbage, that INT at the goal line was only picked off because Burrow under threw his receiver and hit the defender in the face mask.