[Game Day Thread] #9 vs. #2 LSU, 2:30pm CBS

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Auburn is a dirty fucking team. Seems they always play to hurt opposing players. And where was the taunting call on the player hovering over Price?

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Damn it Stingley!!! Fucking kid wants to call fair catches with defenders 10 yrds in front of him, now wants to try and return a ball with guys in his face and turns it over. SIT YOUR ASS DOWN UNTIL YOU CAN MAKE BETTER DECISIONS!!!

Last edited:

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
The main story of this game is how badly our offensive line is getting blown off the line.

Last edited:

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Their D Line is really good and definitely winning the LOS. This soaked field is taking away CEH’s strength.

Our defense is going to have to win this game.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
On that 2nd and 1 from the AUB 25 Joe missed a wide open check down to CEH that would have given us the 1st. Then the poor play call on 4th and 1 (our o-line got whipped). That should have been a scoring drive. That and the muffed punt. This game should be 17-3 or 13-3. It honestly shouldn’t be close.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
Damn it Stingley!!! Fucking kid wants to call fair catches with defenders 10 yrds in front of him, now wants to try and return a ball with guys in his face and turns it over. SIT YOUR ASS DOWN UNTIL YOU CAN MAKE BETTER DECISIONS!!!
Whoa Nellie!! Not so fast my friend. IconLOL.gif