[Game Day Thread] #7 Florida vs. #5 LSU, 7:00pm ESPN

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Tonights offensive stats:

LSU finished the game with an average of 10.6 yards per play against Florida., its...

- most ever in a game against a ranked opponent

- most ever in a game against an SEC opponent

- 3rd most ever in a game overall

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
This is what we need to get back to, for a full 60 minutes:

LSU's defense gave up just one touchdown in the second half and held Florida to a 72.5 NFL passer rating.

1 interception, 2 sacks.

Adjustments worked.

TigerTap

Senior
I’m celebrating the win with a cuban Romeo Y Julieta Wide Churchills cigar. #GeauxTigers

Tonight, I went the other direction, although I do love a good Cuban cigar.
johnnie-walker-black-label-12-year-old-half-bottle-p3035-4025_thumb.jpg

TigerTap

Senior
Tonights offensive stats:

LSU finished the game with an average of 10.6 yards per play against Florida., its...

- most ever in a game against a ranked opponent

- most ever in a game against an SEC opponent

- 3rd most ever in a game overall

Offensive Stats are very impressive this year. Still amazed at what Joe Brady has been able to do with Burrow & the WRs.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
Fair enough. I’m glad there is a poster on this board (yourself) bringing a different point of view and defending our team.
I enjoyed the discussions last night. Everyone did a great job of expressing their views & opinions. The great thing about this board is even though we might not agree on some things we expressed our opinions like adults. I can't say that about all LSU forums.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I enjoyed the discussions last night. Everyone did a great job of expressing their views & opinions. The great thing about this board is even though we might not agree on some things we expressed our opinions like adults. I can't say that about all LSU forums.
There's no need for name calling, as you said, "we're all adults". I couldn't agree any more.

We're all rabid LSU fans here, we all want LSU to win and win BIG. Of course being different people with different mind sets, we're going to disagree at times. I'm just glad we can all do it civilly. Thank you all for a great discussion last night.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
There's no need for name calling, as you said, "we're all adults". I couldn't agree any more.
\
The same can't be said for another LSU forum. The owner/dictator/emporer didn't like some of the things I said about him in PM's. He banned me a couple of games. I haven't been able to sleep since.

TigerTap

Senior
The same can't be said for another LSU forum. The owner/dictator/emporer didn't like some of the things I said about him in PM's. He banned me a couple of games. I have or n't been able to sleep since.

Yep, I know I've had many a sleepless night because of a ferocious Shane or KyleK banning.

Have no idea who KyleK is, as I don't ever interact with he/she. But he/she sent me a "Love Note" insisting that I either suck on O's boudin "Like the rest of us"..or else. Too funny & sadly true. Truth is, neither of the 2 Serial Banners have the temperament to be a moderator. Shane bans me on sight, & all his aliases tend to agree. :D

TigerTap

Senior

We're all rabid LSU fans here, we all want LSU to win and win BIG. Of course being different people with different mind sets, we're going to disagree at times. I'm just glad we can all do it civilly. Thank you all for a great discussion last night.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game thread! Good discussion as you mentioned.