[Game Day Thread] #2 LSU vs. Mississippi State, 2:30pm CBS

TigerTap

Senior
Guess not..

Oh well, there's still

giphy.gif

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Defense gives up a 90 yard drive. This team still has some growing up to do. It’s possible but they’re still very suspect. Happy for the win, happy we got out of the trap, but if we’re talking about a real championship run, we’re still missing on a few cylinders.

TigerTap

Senior
Defense gives up a 90 yard drive. This team still has some growing up to do. It’s possible but they’re still very suspect. Happy for the win, happy we got out of the trap, but if we’re talking about a real championship run, we’re still missing on a few cylinders.

Still not sure what to make of this team. Sometimes we look like world beaters, other times we look kind of mediocre.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Still not sure what to make of this team. Sometimes we look like world beaters, other times we look kind of mediocre.

My gut tells me we’re still not there (a true contender). My homerism tells me we are. We didn’t have it today but still won and played well at times. However, if I compared us to Bama and how they handle these types of games........

TigerTap

Senior
My gut tells me we’re still not there (a true contender). My homerism tells me we are. We didn’t have it today but still won and played well at times. However, if I compared us to Bama and how they handle these types of games........

Yep, seems like something's missing. Maybe not, but kind of feels like it.

Bama's gonna be tough as always. I think Saban's gonna rush Burrow hard nearly every down, Can we make them pay, or will Joe be eating Bama turf?

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
I would say let’s see if Bama is looking ahead but.........they play Arkansas next week.

Bama plays Tennessee, Arkansas and then has a bye week before us (their 1st test of the year).

How can we get that kind of schedule??

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
When Burrow is the QB, this offense rolls on all cylinders and puts up points. They move the ball. When the Brennan offense comes out, we punt, struggle to move the ball, and punt some more. This offense seems to stall when Brennan comes out.

I was hoping and optimistic that Brennan was the future at QB after Burrow, but now i'm not so sure. I hope we have some lightening in a bottle headed to BR this off season.