California Mass Shooting

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Guess I should start carrying now
You never know when or where the next mass shooting will take place. Problem is, it is illegal to carry firearms in places like bars in Louisiana. Not that I honestly have an issue with that, there are some seriously stupid people that shouldn't carry guns anyway, and especially not n bars while drunk.

But... it sucks being somewhere where you're nothing more than target practice and can't do shit about it.

I typically don't carry concealed even tho I have a permit to do so. I absolutely keep a loaded gun in my car and goes everywhere I go, but I rarely if ever carry on my person. Of course I don't go anywhere where I feel I have to, altho the more and more this happens, you have to ask yourself... where's the next one going to take place.

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
I have a firearm in both cars, and I used to carry everywhere, I just don’t now. You can’t carry in bars here, either. But I haven’t been to a bar in years.

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
I have carried in my cars and trucks ever since I was in college. Now it's probably illegal to even park on campus with a firearm in your vehicle.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I have carried in my cars and trucks ever since I was in college. Now it's probably illegal to even park on campus with a firearm in your vehicle.
What they don’t know doesn’t hurt.

I’d rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6, it is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.