Bombs?

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
That’s incorrect. Wanna know someone else that was a lifelong democrat that recently changed his political affiliation? Donald J Trump. The article below is from Fox News. Man Trump had a chance to be a leader here and once again, he just can’t not fail miserably.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...rrested-florida-everything-we-know-so-far.amp

When the Bernie supporter shot the congressional softball game up, Bernie was on the floor immediately decrying those actions and reassuring Americans that this is not what we do. What does Drumpf do? Blames the media.

We need a leader. Donald Trump is a narcissist. This administration can’t come to an end soon enough.
This Country, err each citizen might be better off if we dissolved the Federal Gov't and became 50 different Countries. Let each individual "State" decide how they're going to be run.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
This Country, err each citizen might be better off if we dissolved the Federal Gov't and became 50 different Countries. Let each individual "State" decide how they're going to be run.
No thanks. That would destroy our military and intelligence agencies.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
No thanks. That would destroy our military and intelligence agencies.
The way things are going, both the Right and left are doing a great job of destroying this Country. The intelligence agencies are politicized, the military is torn depending on who you talk to, and States are suing each other. Add to that the Country is torn down party lines and people are attacking others for their political affiliations, a new aged American Revolution is not far off.

LaSalleAve

Simple man with a complex plan

That’s actually not a bad idea. However I don’t think it would work unless some states were merged into others.

This might surprise you. Red States overwhelmingly depend more on federal funding than blue states.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
The way things are going, both the Right and left are doing a great job of destroying this Country. The intelligence agencies are politicized, the military is torn depending on who you talk to, and States are suing each other. Add to that the Country is torn down party lines and people are attacking others for their political affiliations, a new aged American Revolution is not far off.
Putin and the terrorists would be licking their chops if this were to happen. The current system isn't perfect, but it's far better than what you are suggesting.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Putin and the terrorists would be licking their chops if this were to happen. The current system isn't perfect, but it's far better than what you are suggesting.
I agree. I love my Country and I doo not want to see it destroy itself from the inside out. Unfortunately, there's two sides and they hate each other. Eventually something is going to happen to set things off and it'll be Left vs. Right. Soros and the Left are praying for this, and the Right has been training for this for over 100+ yrs every hunting season.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
Unfortunately, there's two sides and they hate each other.

I'm 71 years old. That's nothing new. When faced with a crisis logic & common sense prevail among the voters. The mid term election results will be interesting.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I'm 71 years old. That's nothing new. When faced with a crisis logic & common sense prevail among the voters. The mid term election results will be interesting.
You're 28 years older than I am. Maybe because of the internet and social media things just seem worse then decades ago.

I remember a time before cellphones, internet, social media, and only 4-5 available television channels... it seemed things were better than they are today. Maybe things are the same, we just didn't hear about everything instantaneously after they happened like we do now.