Anyone going to see Halloween 2018?

TigerTap

Senior
Halloween 2018, like H20, asks the audience to forget all other sequels, again. Even though Jamie Lee Curtis was in 3 of those sequels & killed off at least once. So none of it happened, even H20. Michael Myers is no longer Jamie Lee Curtis' Brother..

Basically, he followed Laurie (Jamie Lee) that night in '78, because she dropped off a realtor key at the old Myer's house? Perhaps Michael was chasing Laurie & friends, to explain that his his not for sale? And things escalated quickly? Laurie's Dad the realtor was trying to sell his inheritance! Sure, why not..

The trailer shows a 61 year old Michael standing on a red & white checkerboard prison yard. Will he be stealing knives, ropes & Icy Hot, before setting off on his evil doings. He seems to be interested in dentistry, in the trailer. Sure looks like they're tryng to turn Laurie the babysitter, into Linda Hamilton from T2.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Yes. I want to see this so bad, my fiancé however is not so thrilled about it. Michael Meyers is the best of the horror genre serial killers.

Last edited:

TigerTap

Senior
Yeah, I want to see it too. Not sure how they will make it work, but hopefully it'll be good.

Congrats on your fiancé! Good luck! .

I took my wife to see Halloween 5 on like our 3rd date. Of course I didn't know she was going to be my wife then. I had to practically beg her to go, so she did. After hearing "I'm picking the next movie", I'm sitting there watching Steel Magnolias. :D

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Yeah, I want to see it too. Not sure how they will make it work, but hopefully it'll be good.

Congrats on your fiancé! Good luck! .

I took my wife to see Halloween 5 on like our 3rd date. Of course I didn't know she was going to be my wife then. I had to practically beg her to go, so she did. After hearing "I'm picking the next movie", I'm sitting there watching Steel Magnolias. :D
Haha I know how that goes. She isn’t a big CFB or sports fan in general. After I monopolize the tv on our off weekends, I have to sit through shows like “Little Women of (insert city here)” during the week. :D

TigerTap

Senior
Haha I know how that goes. She isn’t a big CFB or sports fan in general. After I monopolize the tv on our off weekends, I have to sit through shows like “Little Women of (insert city here)” during the week. :D

Yep. For me, it was Downton Abbey for a long time. Now the reruns. Anything British, except Monty Python of course..Queen Victoria, Elizabeth etc..The Crown..

TigerTap

Senior
Holy market saturation Batman! Yesterday I saw at least 20-25 Halloween 2018 trailers & ads on TV in like 4 or 5 hours, on many channels. They've brought out John Carpenter & Jamie Lee Curtis in 1 ad.

This is supposed to be her biggest pay day ever. I read somewhere she's got a large percentage in ticket sales & on the merchandise. Carpenter too maybe. I just hope it's a good movie.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Holy market saturation Batman! Yesterday I saw at least 20-25 Halloween 2018 trailers & ads on TV in like 4 or 5 hours, on many channels. They've brought out John Carpenter & Jamie Lee Curtis in 1 ad.

This is supposed to be her biggest pay day ever. I read somewhere she's got a large percentage in ticket sales & on the merchandise. Carpenter too maybe. I just hope it's a good movie.
We’re going to find out. I’d rather it come out on early release On Demand so I could avoid the theaters tho.

TigerTap

Senior
We’re going to find out. I’d rather it come out on early release On Demand so I could avoid the theaters tho.

Yep, I bet it's gonna be really crowded at the theater. Would be cool if we could just order it on demand early.