Alex/Pineville

LaSalleAve

Simple man with a complex plan
1E80E27E-E351-4A79-BBAD-4661DC233E86.jpeg got smoked by a tornado last night. 2 trees were uprooted and smashed my neighbor’s house.

LaSalleAve

Power has been out since midnight last night, random sticks in the yard, we got lucky, there are around 15 houses with serious damage on my street.

LaSalleAve

Were you at home during the storm? That can be some scary shit. Glad you and your family were spared.

Yeah I was at home. I slept through the fucker. Woke up to what looked like the jungle after the Predator killed Jesse Ventura. Just trees shredded everywhere.

kcal

transplanted tiger
Can’t explain how that works. there were tornadoes in Alabama a few years ago and we were helping restore some homes. some of the entire house was splinters except for the front room, where there were books in a bookshelf untouched

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
Early in my Air Force career I was stationed at Reese AFB outside of Lubbock Texas. One summer afternoon we were playing golf and was as far away from the clubhouse as you could be. A thunder storm suddenly appeared and we began to get pounded by hail. We could see the lightning striking all around us. Next thing, I look up and see a tornado directly above us. Limp back to the clubhouse and they take us to the Emergency Room. Lost of bruises but nothing beyond that. Got a few days off to recover before having to go back to work.