1st CFB Playoff Rankings...

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Tuesday will be the first CFB Playoff rankings release. Predictions for the Top 6 are:

Chris Fowlers picks:

1. Alabama
2. LSU
3. Clemson
4. Notre Dame

5.Michigan
6. Oklahoma

Kirk Herbstreits picks:

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. LSU
4. Notre Dame

5. Michigan
6. Georgia

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
I won't be surprised by anything they do. I saw a couple of projections that rate LSU as the first team out behind Michigan at #4.

As I was typing this Jessie Palmer had us #4 and Joey Galloway at #5.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I won't be surprised by anything they do. I saw a couple of projections that rate LSU as the first team out behind Michigan at #4.

As I was typing this Jessie Palmer had us #4 and Joey Galloway at #5.
I saw that. I need to start paying more attention. Not sure which one it was but one of them said Michigan looked better than LSU up to this point. I asked myself wtf has Michigan played thus far?

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
I saw that. I need to start paying more attention. Not sure which one it was but one of them said Michigan looked better than LSU up to this point. I asked myself wtf has Michigan played thus far?

Their loss to Notre Dame was a better loss than ours to Florida but they don't have any significant wins.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Tuesday will be the first CFB Playoff rankings release. Predictions for the Top 6 are:

Chris Fowlers picks:

1. Alabama
2. LSU
3. Clemson
4. Notre Dame

5.Michigan
6. Oklahoma

Kirk Herbstreits picks:

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. LSU
4. Notre Dame

5. Michigan
6. Georgia

McElroy and Luginbill didn’t have us in the top 5 or 6. Those 2 rejects suck each other off every chance they get. Both QB’s who couldn’t hack it and now suck just as bad as analysts. Hate both those fucktards.